Pinyin name : Pifubing Xuedu Wan.
Product Category : Ears Eyes and Skin.
Functions and Indications : To remove toxins, clean blood, disperse heat and relieve irritation.
For eczema, skin irritation, heat dryness caused by rubella, pruritus, freckles, acne, beriberi scabies and other similar skin disorders. The product is an overall skin tonifier, suitable for all skin types.
Main Ingredients : Madder, Peach, Red peony root, Angelica, Rhizoma Imperatae Kochia Scoparia, Cocklebur (speculation), Forsythia, Honeysuckle, Smilax glabra, Cork, Platycodon grandiflorum, Motherwort, Bitter almonds (peeled and fried), Red Poria, White Peony root, Cicada, Arctium (fried), Tree Peony bark, Rehmannia Glutinosa, Rhubarb (Jiuchao), Caulis Lonicerae, Lithospermum, Bolbostemma Chuanxiong (wine fried), Licorice root, Kuizi, Millettla, Duckweed, Safflower.
Character : The product is a coated micro pill, the ingredients are brown to dark brown, bitter taste.
Usage and Dosage : Oral, take 20 micro pills each time, twice daily with a drink of warm water.
- Those with common cold and fever should not take.
- Evidence of spleen deficiency syndrome, urticaria or lung deficiency should not take.
- Pregnant women should not use the pills.
- Take with cautions during menstruation or lactation.
- The infirmed or those with chronic diarrhea, use with caution
- If allergic to any of the ingredients of this product, take with caution.
- Do not take with cold, greasy, spicy or difficult to digest foods. Avoid all sodas, colas, potato chips or similar foods.
Packing : 200 pill box.
Shelf life : 48 months, keep sealed in a cool and dry place.
Copyright (C) 2010 Global Health Foods. All rights reserved