Pinyin name : Liuwei Dihuang Wan
Functions and Indications : Nourishing kidney yin deficiency. To improve kidney function and promote metabolism.
Introduction : A prescription from the records of the Song Dynasty medical scientist Qian Yi. Recorded as 'a recipe for nourishing the kidneys' because of its significant effect the record is contained in the 2000 edition of the Peoples Republic of China Pharmacopoeia.
The kidney congenital to the body's physical existence for the total source of liquid, negative fluid will trigger a variety of illnesses.
Pharmacological study, Liuewi Dihuang Wan :
Significant enhancement of immunization, anti-ageing, anti-fatigue, anti-low temperature, hypoxia tolerance, blood fat, lowering blood pressure, lowering blood sugar, improve kidney function, promote metabolism.
(1) anti-fatigue, anti-low temperature, hypoxia tolerance is similar to the role of ginseng.
(2) on immune function, to activate the cell-mediated immunity and antibody formation reaction, enhance cellular immune function, promote interferon inducible tonsil cells, improve the level of serum interferon.
(3) the expansion of blood vessels, arterial stenosis of hypertension and blood pressure have significantly improved the renal function.
(4) reduction of myocardial collagen calm, hypertension prevention and treatment of cardiovascular damage.
(5) to improve the hemorheology, reduce whole blood viscosity, plasma viscosity, fibrinogen, inhibition of cardiac infarction in the generation of oxygen free radicals, reduce the infarct size, prevention and treatment of coronary heart disease, myocardial infarction.
6) the impact on blood lipids, can significantly lower cholesterol, triglycerides and phospholipids, increased high-density lipoprotein, improve the ratio of HDL-C/TC promote lipid metabolism, have long-term use to prevent atherosclerosis role.
(7) to improve the autonomic nervous system dysfunction.
(8) to improve sexual dysfunction by acting on the hypothalamus pituitary, gonadal axis hormone secretion and to improve and promote sperm production, improve sperm activity rate, and enhance sexual function.
(9) promotion of the kidney in vivo metabolite of urea excretion, the protection function of renal excretion.
(10) has protective effects of liver damage: normal ALT activity had no significant effect, but carbon tetrachloride, thioacetamide and prednisolone-induced increase in ALT activity has significantly
(11) can inhibit urethane, the rate of nitrosamine induced tumors.
(12) for the esophageal epithelial cell hyperplasia card has blocked canceration role in the prevention of esophageal cancer can happen to reduce morbidity.
(13) Medium Liuweidihuangwan high Zexie zinc, chromium dogwood high level of atherosclerosis and diabetes have a preventive role, it Liuweidihuangwan to prevent premature ageing and have a certain role.
(14) so that red blood cell glucose metabolism returned to normal.
(15) anti-drug side-effects of chemotherapy drugs, to extend the survival, protection of RBC, WBC, platelet function, prevent heart, liver, renal damage, the protection of NK cell activity and enhance T, B lymphocyte transformation function.
Clinical Application, Liuwei Dihuang Wan :
Weak negative liver and kidney causing the following symptoms, Liuwei Dihuang Wan has shown a role of treatment and improvement of symptoms, including:
(1) Internal Medicine categories : tuberculosis, pulmonary heart disease, bronchial asthma, essential hypertension, chronic renal hypertension, coronary heart disease, premature ventricular contractions, cerebral thrombosis, cerebral hemorrhage sequela, chronic nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, renal and ureteral calculi, chronic prostate disease, cancer, leukopenia card eosinophilia syndrome, chronic idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, early esophageal epithelial cell proliferation certification, kidney weakness loss of diabetes, hyperthyroidism, neurasthenia and senile dementia , intractable insomnia, chronic esophagitis, carbon monoxide, toxic psychosis, intractable hiccup after surgery.
(2) Surgical categories : bone tuberculosis, thrombosis obliterans, men breast development, intestinal wind blood (hemorrhoids), esophageal cancer recurrence after surgery, hair loss, skin chapped, Liriodendron wind, cold and wet scrotum, urine.
(3) Gynecology : menopausal syndrome, chloasma, dysfunctional uterine bleeding.
(4) Pediatric : dysplasia, rickets in children product, children with repeated respiratory tract infections, frequent urination in children, Tourette Gilles de la Tourette syndrome, enuresis, etc.
(5) Ophthalmology : Central retinal choroiditis, glaucoma, senile cataract, vitreous hemorrhage, age-related macular degeneration discoid, traumatic corneal ulcers, ciliary body inflammation, chronic uveal go far.
(6) facial features: recurrent aphthous ulcer, chronic pharyngitis, chronic tonsillitis, periodontal abscess, periodontitis crown, throat, etc.
(7) The use of Liuweidihuangwan can enhance the effect of chemotherapy, adjuvant therapy for tumors, cancer, reduce the toxicity of chemotherapy.
Main Ingredients : Rehmannia, Cornus officinalis(system), Cortex, Moutan, chinese yam, Poria, Alisma.
Usage and Dosage : Oral, take 4 - 8 tablets, 3 times a day.
- Do not take with raw or difficult to digest foods.
- Common cold and fever should not take.
- Medication during anorexia, discomfort or inconvenience reduce dosage, abdominal pain symptoms should consult a doctor.
- Symptoms not improved after taking medication for two weeks should see a doctor..
- Only take in accordance with usage instructions.
- If allergic to any of the ingredients, take with caution.
- Pregnant women or pediatric should seek the guidance of a doctor.
- As with all medicines interactions can occur if taken simultaneously with other drugs, if taking other medication first consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Packing : 120 tablet box.
Storage : Keep sealed.
Copyright (C) 2010 Global Health Foods. All rights reserved