You are in Herbal Remedies for the Digestive System > Fuzi Lizhong Wan
Fuzi Lizhong Wan (large pill)
Manufacturer : Beijing Tongrentang Pharmaceutical
Packing : 60g box
Pharmaceutical Ingredients : Chinese Herbal
Product Category : Digestive System
3 box course
Pinyin name : Fuzi Lizhong Wan.(Large old traditional style pill)
Functions and Indications : Deficiency of the spleen and stomach, marked by abdominal pain, cold stomach and limbs, vomiting, chronic diarrhea, peptic ulcer, chronic gastritis, functional dyspepsia such as chronic pancreatitis.
Main Ingredients : Monkshood(system), Codonopsis, Atractylodes, macrocephala(speculation), ginger, licorice, honey.
Character : The product is a large black-brown pill, wax coated, sweet, spicy flavour.
Usage and Dosage : Oral, chewing pill, take 1x 6g pill, 2 - 3 times a day as necessary.
Note Wax coating should be removed before taking. The pill should be chewed, do not swallow the whole pill at one time.
- Do not take with raw or difficult to digest foods.
- Common cold and fever should not take.
- Have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver disease, kidney disease and other chronic serious diseases, should only be taken with doctor's advice.
- Pregnant women, breast-feeding women, should only be taken with doctor's advice.
- Only take in accordance with the usage amount, the product is not for long-term use.
- If no relief in symptoms after taking for two weeks, should see a doctor..
- If allergic to any of the ingredients, take with caution.
- The use for children must be in adult care.
Packing : 60g box.
Storage : Keep sealed.
No reviews yet received
Leading Brand Chinese Herbal Medicine
Natural Herbal Remedies for a healthier life
Website www.china-herbal.co.uk - Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright (C) 2010 Global Health Foods. All rights reserved
Herbal Remedies, Natural Remedies, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Natural Health Supplements
Reviews on this product